SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Application closes on March 24th 2023 at 11:59 pm PST.
Our applications are now closed.
The winners will be announced on May 18th, 2023 during the Latinas in Tech Summit 2023.
Submission window is over
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Latinas in Tech (LiT).
- Members of the Board of Directors of LiT are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Contestants need not be a member of LiT.
- Contestants must have at least one Latina founder.
- An entrant must have a primary product or service that is technology-related (an app, computer or phone is needed to use the service or product).
- This competition is open only for high-growth startups. See FAQ for more information.
- Contestants can be located both inside and outside the USA.
- No person will be permitted to participate if the competition violates the laws of the home country of the contestant.
- The deadline to submit an application for the competition is April 1st, 2022 at 11:59 pm (Pacific Daylight Time). No entries to the competition will be accepted after the deadline.
- Contestants must submit with the application a pitch deck and a video description of their product or service.
- The deck and video must be in English. The video may not be longer than 2 minutes.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter into the competition.
- LiT will not be responsible for any application that is not received by the deadline for whatever reason.
- If two or more contestants propose the same idea, the first entry received by LiT will be honored.
- A jury selected by LiT will select three winners.
- The cash prizes for the winners will be $20K, $10K, and $5K.
- The judging will take place online between April 15th, 2022 through April 19th, 2021.
- The winners will be announced on May 20th, 2022 during the Latinas in Tech Summit 2022.
- Winners do not have to be present at the Summit to win.
- LiT reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without any prior notice to Contestants. LiT will notify Contestants of any cancellation of the competition or amendment to the terms and conditions as soon as possible.
- Winners must claim their prizes within 7 days of notification. If a winner does not claim a prize within this period, LiT reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award the prize to another entrant.
- Winner will be responsible for all taxes and wire fees payable with respect to the prizes.
- The jury’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. All disputes will be resolved by the Board of Directors of Latinas in Tech.
- The winners agree to the usage of their names and images in any promotional material of LiT.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.