Terms & Conditions
Tickets to this live event (the “Event”) are issued on behalf of Latinas in Tech Inc., a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status (“the Organizer”).
Tickets to the Event are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket or pass.
2. For the safety of people at the Event, each of the Organizer and the venue operator reserve the right to refuse admission to conduct security searches and to eject any person as they deem appropriate. Including, without limitation, any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, showing signs of Covid-19, including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refusing to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition), otherwise behaving dangerously or erratically or inappropriately, otherwise dressed inappropriately or for any other behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organizer.
3. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes can only sometimes be rectified.
4. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void, and the holder will be refused admission.
5. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
6. If all or any part of the Event is planned to take place outdoors, it will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the Organizer in its discretion). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately if all or any part of the Event is planned to take place outdoors.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in the circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
8. If the Event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Organizer will give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. Please note that any booking fees and/or transaction fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
9. If the Event is canceled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets. Please note that any booking fees and/or transaction fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
10. If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled, the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation or reimbursement of any booking fees and/or transaction fees.
11. Neither the Organizer nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury, howsoever caused, unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. To avoid doubt, the Organizer will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the venue operator, the exhibitors or other people at the Event.
12. The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
13. Video and sound recordings are only permitted in theatrical and performance areas of the Event if written permission is provided by the Organizer.
14. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes while at the Event by the Organizer and our trusted sponsors and partners.
15. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
16. You are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of valid service animals and as otherwise permitted under federal, state and local law. The Organizer is not responsible for verifying that any animal brought to the Event is a valid service animal. The Organizer is not responsible for any damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance suffered by any person due to any animal brought to the Event without regard to whether such animal is valid service animal. The person that brings any animal to the Event as a service animal or otherwise is deemed to agree that such person is solely responsible for any damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance suffered by any other person at the Event as a result of such animal.
17. Please check Event details, timings and car park charges before travelling, as these may be subject to change.
18. Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organizer is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
You may purchase up to fifty (50) tickets per transaction. We reserve the right to reduce the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased per person or per transaction without notice. We reserve the right to cancel without refund tickets that are purchased in excess of the maximum number permitted per person or per transaction. When buying multiple tickets, you’ll provide the primary contact information first, and this main contact will manage entering all attendee information. Next choose the number of tickets desired. After payment is processed, you may enter all attendee names and emails, or you can wait until later to do so.
Payment accepted by credit card only.
We do NOT offer any refunds for ticket purchases, no exceptions. You may, however, transfer your ticket to another party.
We are committed to your privacy and security.